Tuesday, November 17, 2009

FKLI : damn...below expectations

The first sign of bad vibe was fkli failing to top 86 even when fbm hitting 88. Intra-day technical weakness followed plus regional also experienced profit take selling

Chart outlook remains the same, bullish but breakout potential is put to hold tomorrow. Objective is to finish at upper 80s, awaiting AK's Maxis feel good factor on Thu. 7SMA or the uptrend line should continue to provoide support for dwside tomorrow.
Fresh intra-day buy signal is above 80. If below wait at support lvl to long.

1 comment:

  1. Excuse me, are you a liciensed remiser and futures broker? I am new to futures trading and would like to open a new account. Kindly email me (marcuslim70@yahoo.com) your contact number so that I can call you. I am in Petaling Jaya area.

    ReplyDelete